Back

Rain is forecast for the coming week – Should I coat my deck or wait for a clearer forecast?

Rain is forecast for the coming week – Should I coat my deck or wait for a clearer forecast?

Waiting for good weather is certainly in your deck's best interest, and won't compromise the longevity of the coating. If you get caught out after your first coat, simply give the deck a light wash when the weather looks to be cleaning with Cabot’s Deck Clean. This will remove any dirt brought in by the rain or other debris; wait for it to dry, then apply your second and third coats as desired.

Need some free, friendly & expert advice? Just phone Cabot's on1800 011 006