What to use: Cabot’s Stain & Varnish Oil Based & Cabot's CFP Floor Oil Based
Why you should use it: Easy to apply, hard wearing finish for interior timber floors.
How it works: Highly durable, scratch resistant flooring system to transform your timber floors.
1. Apply one oat of Cabot's Stain & Varnish Oil Based using a 6 - 10mm nap roller in your chosen colour. Additional coats can be applied if a deeper colour is required.
2. Allow to dry for 12 hours before applying Cabot's CFP Floor Oil Based.
3. Use a brush to cut in around the edge of one section at a time. Apply along the length of 3-4 boards, keeping a wet edge to prevent lap marks.
4. Allow to dry for a minimum of 12 hours, then lightly sand using 240 grit paper. Remove all sanding dust. If product does not sand to a fine powder it is not dry enough to recoat.
5. Apply the 2nd & 3rd coats as above.
Give your floor time to dry for 24 hours before walking on the newly-coated surface. Replace furniture after 72 hours.